Wednesday, September 27, 2006

August 12, 2006 Wedding of Katie and Kelly

Katie and Kelly's wedding's NOT a same sex wedding......just incase you're wondering!

Katie is super sweet and Kelly (groom, just incase you're still wondering) is sooo easy to work with. I've been taking pictures for Katie and her sorority's formals and Informals for the past 8 years....I think....I was glad to see that Katie trusted us to cover her big day as well! Thanks Katie and Kelly!



Katie getting ready....listening to Tupac, might I add...


Katie's relaxed and ready for her big day!


Kelly had his boys help him out!


Katie's sexy shoes!




The lovely couple!


The brides maids @ the bar with Kaie & Kelly


The bridal party


I alwasy like to shoot the matching shoes!


please scroll down to see the rest of the pictures from that day!

No comments: