Thursday, September 14, 2006

June 11, 2006 Wedding of Jensen & Jenny

This is the 3rd wedding in a row that I'm shooting at the Universal Hilton. It's a nice place, but I've noticed that every year there is always a designated place. years ago it was also lots of Universal Hilton, 2 years ago, it was lots of Pacific Palms, last year (well, and lots of this year as well) it's the San Gabriel Hilton that just opened. And this year is pretty much a combo of the two Hiltons that serve decent Chinese food.

Ok, back to the couple. These guys are probably one of the best and nicest couples that I've had the honor to work with.

Beautiful bride + Super nice and Handsome groom + great family and guests = a super pleasent event to shoot!




This is how much he needed to pay in order to get his bride.....


Jenny's Sexy shoes...(did i mention I love detail shots!?)


He had the money ready!


Time to go shopping!!!...j/k


ahh....details are my friend.....


more lovely detail shots!



Taking a little breather before the ceremony (isn't she beautiful?)


Jensen's not too bad looking either!!!


I think the boxes says Cartier! Sweet!

No comments: