Thursday, October 05, 2006

September 2, 2006 Wedding of Willie and Kim

Jerry SHOOTS again......and this time it's on a very very very special day......!

JERRY TURNs 30! Yup, it's actually jerry's big three-O birthday and he was kick ass enough to take a job! Happy Birthday Jerr!

Since I wasn't the shooter, I really don't have too much details to tell about this wedding besides jerry rocked it, like all the ones he goes to. Oh, and they make a quick stop at my old school Cal Poly Pomona to get a few shots there!



sooooo excited! (did I not say JERRY rocked!)


the bridal papparzi


The gifts....


The ring exchange seals the deal!


I believe it's safe to say that JERRY LOVES DETAILs too!


una mas...


the happy couple



sneaking in a kiss!


the bridal party


@ the CLA building of Cal Poly Pomona





Lion Dance

Was good!

The cake

No comments: