Friday, February 23, 2007

One More Vender Referral!

Okay...these guys that I'm putting here totally DO NOT need my referral but since they kick major ass and also they are probably the most reliable florist (weddings or not)that I've ever worked with. They're soooo good that they did my wedding 2 years ago and they are the exclusive florist for our studio photography sessions!

I'll put some images from my wedding up here if I ever get around to it, but they really rock! Because what they show you in their showroom is exactly what you guys will get on your wedding day, no need to worry if they're going to do a good job because they set the standard in beautiful wedding flowers!

They are the Temple City Flower Mart. Visit their website at www.flowermartTC.com

Ask for Wendy or Shirley and tell them Henry from accross the street sent you :)

No comments: