Monday, March 19, 2007

Day 2 in paris. Versailles et de Trianon

Ok, so we got rested early last night and went to bed super early at around 7pm! When we woke up 6am the next day it was showtime! We went to the Chateau Versailles and had a blast (and lots of walking...) I have been here once before with my family while attending Photokina in Koln, Germany so I was expecting a lot, but this time when we came they were doing construction to bot the outside and inside portions of the Chateau. SUCKS! Because for the outside, there were tons of scaffoldings and also they didn't turn on any of the fountains and the water levels in them were all low and sh*t.... anyhow, I still got some pictures from there. (so wish i brought my 10~22mm lens tho...)


love the light...


Group photo at Marie-Antuanette's backyard...


beautiful clouds...no?


one last one

I'll get you more photos after we come back from either shopping or more museum/monument today....stay tuned!

No comments: