Friday, April 13, 2007

Day 5?...sorry totally lost count by now ;p

Day 5. It started to get REAL cold and windy....kinda like what kinda weather we're having right now in LA (well, maybe less the rain). So after a whole morning and afternoon of walking around the town, Jenny was exhausted and a bit ready to get sick...so she opted to stay at the hotel that night and i went to dinner with byron and alicia. Okay enjoy :)


sexy clouds...silhouette of the Norte Dame Church

the place next to the Saint Chapelle Church

me and Jenny...we look HOT


the Arc de Triumph

making our way up! (while I was there i kept thinking if we can one day shoot a wedding in that city.....it would turn out killer!!!)


hand held shot with our little Canon SD650....sucky countrast...but so much lighter than my XTi


more sexy dramatic clouds....me like so much!


yes, my umbrella sucked...thanks Evelyn!


did I mention it was pretty windy and COLD?...


oh, and in Paris, they have mini street lights...funny!

No comments: