Sunday, July 01, 2007

Teresa and Jimmy's Wedding @ Pacific Palms

Wedding of Jimmy and Teresa, May 26, 2007 @ Pacific Palms was a pretty easy and laid back wedding since they had a lunch reception so that meant my day ended early too! (= more time w/ Megan!)

What can I say about this wedding...it was cool! When Jimmy booked me, he was probably both one of the more suspicious/cautious grooms and also nicest grooms as well. He knew getting a good photographer who will be there on time, have good interaction with the spectrum of guests, as well as maybe taking some good pictures was important so I appreciated his extra attention to my work and also how I work! I think some may think that having couples that are extra particular is a hassle or even a bad thing, but in my experience I feel that if they are particular that just means they know what they want and once I get on the same page with them it's smooth sailing from there! So me like!

Ok, no more typing, just pictures...









beautiful bride!


beautiful dress of bride!




look, two beauties...


wow, so many of the beautiful bride...!


here's Jimmy




lovely






Kids are so cute!




here comes the bride!


Daddy and Daughter


All awaits!






a private moment. Wine Ceremony!


Jimmy the socializer!


I like this cake shot!


Dramatic Grand Entrance!


Congrats Lovely Couple!

No comments: