Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jimelle & Dante's e-Session

It's been a long week for me, I've just been an editing machine for the past 3 days! Good thing I get a break from shooting this weekend :)

Jimelle and Dante is getting married on October 13th at the Donald Trump place in Palos Verdes. They were one of the lucky couples that booked me for their wedding day photography during April when I was giving out free e-Sessions :) Stay tuned to my blog, I'll most likely be having something of that sort in a few months! So back to this shoot, we shot at their very beautifully new home in Long Beach, CSULB (Go Beach!), and then finished it off at Seal Beach with a killer sunset! Check out the pictures below.


The Happy Couple!


Shrekie!


This doggy was so laid back!


Sunset!


eew! Dirty toes...


on their belcony...sweet moment


shrek........are you THAT tired?


me like this one


nice family portrait!


don't know why but I LOVE this one.....

Dante called this Shrekie's P*rn Star look!




shadows are cool!


Pyramid @ CSULB where they both went but didn't meet until after, how funny!




sunsets are cool!

No comments: