Sunday, March 09, 2008

Robert & Tracy - October 6, 2007

Ok, I know I missed one yesterday...but I have a great excuse! I was shooting a wedding yesterday at the beautiful Calamigos Equestrian in Burbank. So be on the lookout for some stunning pictures from last night soon!

Back to the regularly scheduled broadcast......

Bob(Robert) and Tracy had a beautiful outdoor wedding at the Castaway Restaurant in Burbank. That place has a spectacular view of the valley, I always love shooting there!


Tracy looking flattering before the ceremony






Congrats Tracy and Bob!






Ceremony










Love this shot!




Bob probably gave the best heartfelt speech that I've had the pleasure of photographing for quite some time. Bob is truly a wonderful man. They are lucky to have each other!






The kids showing their moves!




good timing...


Tracy and Bob's daughters getting their robot on..!

No comments: