Friday, June 13, 2008

1st wedding of 2008 - John & Amanda

Wedding of John and Amanda is a beautiful one not because of the venue or decor, but because they are a wonderful loving couple that has been together for.....quite a while (kids are like as old as me :).....but I can feel the love between them are as strong as any young couple I've shot! Ok, plus they had their wedding at the beautiful St. Andrews Catholic Church in Pasadena. Check out the pictures below.



Even though it was starting to rain pretty hard just before I arrived, I still can't resist shooting some of these detail shots of the church!


so nice...


my favorite




Every part of the church's details are so stunning






Glowing Bride!




Can't resist, this place is so nice!


The groom with his 2 sons flanking him


Ceremony










Rainy wedding reception at Old Town Pasadena @ the Cafe Santorini




Checking out the new Bling!




John giving his speech...


Amanda liked it a lot




Cutie Pie Grand Daughter




Felt and look like a scene from a movie :)

No comments: