Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wedding of John & Vivi

So now that I'm blogging somewhat regularly, I got the 2nd wedding that I shot for 2008. This wedding is probably one of the more extravagant wedding that I've been to to date. I was in for a treat with all of the details everywhere put together by John & Vivi. They had their ceremony and reception at the Hyatt Regency Orange County and every time I shoot there I find something else cool to shoot! Check out the images below :)






lovely Vivi getting her pretty on!

I like this silhouette of Vivi getting her makeup done....so.....documentary






John showing his softer side :)




such nice details!






I love how the videographer has a camera from the 80's and L-O-V-E to get in front of my lens at any and all possible (and sometime impossible) situations. Really, anyone that's worked with me professionally at a wedding or any event for that matter know that I'm probably the most accommodating and easy to work with photographer, there is absolutely no need to ...um....try to box out....we can share all the shots together if you like. Be professional please!




Beautiful rings...


oh look 2 of these guys......I'm definitely adding a clause in my contract about NOT allowing any other photographers at the wedding. And for all you brides out there planning your wedding, just make sure you spend good money on ONE good photographer (or photography team) for your wedding and you will get excellent results. You're just going to be biting your self in the rear if you have more than one official photographer/team trying to get the important shots! Like this one....ruined :)


1st kiss, lovely moment!




see all the beautiful details? The mood lighting, the centerpieces, decor.......so nice!




I think a bottle of whatever this is costs like 1/3 of what I charge for photography. But you only get to enjoy it just once, photos last much longer IMO.


wow, I love the decoration!






John showing one of his guests how he gets down!








Cake fun!


cumon-every-body-let's-do-the-conga-line.....

No comments: