Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Angela & Cecil's Wedding Album

I realized that I have never posted any of the finished album designs that I've done for my lovely couples. Also, in honoring the completion of Angela and Cecil's album (um...only took you guys 5 months......) I will post their stunning album here.

This cute couple got married at the very beautiful Chateau Bradbury with about 150 of their closest friends and family. I loved shooting this couple because they both were beautiful people (okay, maybe Angela is just a bit better looking than cecil....) and they had sooo much details that I could play with. ok, enough talk....check out the album.















.........L-O-V-E this shot of Angela's dress...........! (i know she loved it too!)

























overall kick ass wedding! i love my job!!!

No comments: