Thursday, March 01, 2007

Linda & Koon's Engagement/Bridal Session @ USC

Don't know if you guys know, but I shoot these things as well :) We got lots of couples who wish to take some fun shots in their wedding attire before the wedding so they'll have a big picture to show off as well as an cool digitally designed album as well for their wedding day!

Koon and Linda's wedding is in June so they'll definately have enough time to get everything to show off at their wedding! These guys really lucked out the day of the shoot, on weather.com it showed that it was 90% chance of rain so we called the shoot off the night before, but on the day of the skys were beautiful and didn't get a drop of rain all day. So we decided to still do the shoot that day because it was president's day and the USC campus would be all to ourself without a bunch of people walking around. So off we went.....to USC. Even though I've shot countless AGC sorority and fraternity formals, I've never been to the campus and I must say that the campus is pretty impressive. I like..........(megan should go there when she grows up...)

Ok, enough chit chat...you guys probably have already skipped the rambling and scrolled down anyway...so la la la......




lovely....in front of the (one of the) library(ies)


it was pretty windy that day and I LOVE THE WIND!!




Love this one the most!


I had no idea linda would be so so easy to shoot!


yup, linda and koon, if you're reading this, you definately made the shoot fun!


walk....


run...


my wife Jenny actually shot this while I was working another angle...and what do you know...her shot is better than mine...(and she's not even a photographer..... :)


Just can't resist the detail shots.....


the asian version Tommy Trojan?!


a quick fisheye shot of the landscape!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Henry, I guess I finally have time after the wedding to surf the web. Thanks for posting our pictures on your blog. Another thanks for doing such a great job at our wedding. Your professionalism should be exemplary to other photographers. Everyone was wondering if you were one of my friends. I should say that your hardwork goes across the board, whether if the client was your friend or not, you still offer the same type of passion, charisma, and professionalism with all your clients. Thanks!

bridal hair make up said...

Glad to come across to your blog and find something useful for wedding!Thx for sharing!