Friday, April 27, 2007

Wedding of Ivan & Sherley @ San Gabriel Hilton

Alright, first wedding post after my long break! And it was pretty fun to shoot because....they're so easy to shoot, and having the wedding at the San Gabriel Hilton isn't bad either! Ivan and Sherley are a Indonesian couple and for some reason while I'm at the wedding I ran into a few couples who were our Studio's clients as well....cool!



Sherley getting pretty


she is tall = not so tall shoes


the girls


in the Presidential Suite!


some natural light from the night stand lamp!


oh, i look so sexy too!


San Gabriel Mission - Pre Ceremony shoot


sweet girls!


Beautiful Ceremony!


the ring is an inward sign of a outward love.......(i hear that kinda stuff every time I see these pictures :)


love it...! details of their LOVE!


quickie after the ceremony.....quick shot I mean


they went all out and got beautiful lighting to make the room even nicer!




First dance enterence


I LOVE THIS SHOT! Such sweet emotion and.....just love it!


nice lighting...


a little partying!

No comments: