Friday, April 27, 2007

Wedding of Tina & Marcus @ Pickwick Gardens

Ok, final wedding of the series...I'm going to take a break after this!

Tina, I know you're reading this so this is posted up here super quick just for you and Marcus!

Some background on these guys...Tina and Marcus booked my probably almost 1 year ago and kinda love my work....(so some pressure...right) and since I've had my blog, Tina has been checking out my blog from time to time and leaving comments like....."wow, these look so great, I can't wait until my wedding"...(more pressure right..) But I think I delivered...phew! The one funny thing that happened was that while we were shooting pictures of Tina & Marcus with guests coming into the reception, I saw the parents of Hoeng...(the wedding from a week ago)! And the both couples didn't know each other...cool!

Ok, to the pictures:


sexy shoes


very Chinesey decoration...cool!


the bridesmaids getting pretty


dress action :)


Tina working the earring


rings!


Marcus working the door...trying to get in by singing (trying to...) etc...


after he answered one of the questions the bridesmaids asked...this is the reaction Tina had! Brought tears to all the girls in Tina's room.


happy bride


super cute flower girls


especially the matching-ness!


@ Marcus's Home


"...I'm ET..."


yes...more stuffed animals...


some more...


and Beaver....they almost served tea to him! This has been with Marcus since he was a baby!




Hummingbird.....can you find it?


Ceremony




Unity Candle


what a beautiful day....just think it was pouring rain 24 hours prior...


sexy guys too!


eww....a snail (on the tree...)








The centerpieces were VERY impressive. Because the bridesmaids and some of the cousins rushed to downtown flower mart to buy the flowers, just few hours prior to the reception...bravo!


guys has sexy feet too!


Tina.....for Marcus


Marcus loved it!


DIVA!


sweet kiss (i love that flash on the side too!)






LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! He didn't even notice me cause he was so preoccupied trying to catch his bubble....sweet kid...Andy!


hehe....group picture + dishes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your work. I especially like the last "kissing" shot...you captured the moment!