Sunday, March 23, 2008

Dante & Jimelle - October 13, 2007

Dante and Jimelle, they may look familiar to some of you because they're a great looking couple, but also because I had the pleasure of shooting their engagement session down in long beach and seal beach a few months before their wedding. They had their ceremony and reception at the beautiful Trump National Golf Club in Palos Verdes. Since I had the pleasure of shooting their engagements session, we were totally bonded and it was super cool and easy to work with each other! I'll let the images speak.....



I had so much time to play with these shots....love them!


me like this one too!


wow....flowers


Beautiful veil shot


Stunning bride!


love it!


such great light that day!


uh...this is the guys getting ready.......




Dante workin' it...


Back with the beauty's getting ready




1st meeting....so much joy and love!




these guys......already ran out of beer?




Dante bringing sexyback










This guy was totally getting on my nerves since the was gliding in the background for the entire duration of the ceremony.....good thing I got the clone tool!




Beautiful ceremony






Grand entrance was so much fun......everyone was getting into it!






this guy taking full advantage of his situation....good job!








but the couple of the hour still topped them all!


nice!


1st dance...


....having a moment....




cake carvin'


the bride's little cousin said "oooh, cake! and immediately took a taste of the cake.....with her finger!" You can see the shock in Jimelle's face!


the evidence...


Showing some love!




everyone had a great time....


including me and Kalen (my 2nd shooter) Thanks Dante and Jimelle for the shotS just when we were leaving........

No comments: