Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Black Gold Country Club

Wedding of Linh & Jason was shot at the Black Gold Country Club in Yorba Linda....the only place that made me get lost....! Don't believe your Navigation or Google maps or Mapquest if you're going to this place. Just call them and they'll set you up with not too confusing directions...

Before I shot this I did not meet Jason so I didn't really know what he wanted...but luckly they both loved my work thet they've saw here on the blog and Linh heard some nice words about my work from someone at a nail salon so it was real easy for us to get along... :)


Getting ready


these girls are H-O-T!


Guys were relaxed


the bride


the groom


Girls ready to go.....last minute checkup for Linh

love this one!


The sunset during the ceremony


Ceremony


I'm playing around alot with these 20~30 second exposure shots. I think the sky that come out on film(digital) from these night shots are so moody! Henry likes!


Golf was fun!


A quite moment!


is that the MOON? yup!


First Dance

No comments: