Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankful at Thanksgiving

Wow, I never imagined that I would be saying what I was thankful at thanksgiving. I remember growing up and parents making me say things that I'm thankful for, but it alway seemed so fake and we just said it to make our parents get off our backs. But this year, I am sincerely thankful for many things in my life.

In no particular order, I am thankful to my parents for letting me grow in an environment that I grew up loving, which is the field of portrait and wedding photography. It may seem corny, but I sincerely LOVE to shoot all of the people that I get to work with. Be it the family portraits, baby portraits, studio weddings, and most of all Wedding Day Photography!!! I really enjoy working with everyone and feeling + absorbing the love that everyone has for their family or loved one.....it's so great, I love it!

Second I'm super thankful for my splendedly loving wife Jenny. She has been such a big part of my life ever since I've met her. In the words of Jerry Maguire........yes, "you complete me" Without you I am so lonely, but with your love and support I feel like there is nothing that I can't do! Besides being super supportive, she is also the loving mother of our new child Megan. Thank you for that 9 months of hard work and I look forward to having w-a-y too many not-enough-sleep nights taking care of our angel in the days to come...! I love you Jenny!

I am also so greatful for Jenny's family for being so accepting and never being judgemental in the things that Jenny and I decide to do. Not to mention the countless hours that my mother-in-law has spent tending to our baby, without your help we would be lost! Thank you all!

Another thing is that I'm super thankful of our friends. Every birthday or holiday that the friends gather, I always think to myself that it is true friends that makes life much more fun and interesting. Thank you to jenny(s), joseph, peter, alicia, hong, candy, kerry, sandy, stella+sisters, sophia+bruce.....I know there's more but brain is not working....oh BTW congrats to Winnie and Angelo for their Engagement!!!

Almost forgot, I'm kinda thankful for my brother Jerry for being such a pain-in-the-ass from when I can remember and always asking for the best in me! You are a great part of my life and the reason I always try to be better is your FAULT! Because if I relax just a little bit doing something you can, you're going to chew my ass about it. So thank you for being you!

I think there is definately more things that I'm thankful for, but gotta run back into the studio to shoot a wedding anniversary session!

Have a wonderful and thankful Thanksgiving! gobble gobble.....

No comments: