Monday, November 20, 2006

Wedding of Kevin and Pauline

Yay, the few recent weddings that I've shot, I've either done engagement sessions for or have had a long relationship with, so even some of them (like this one) may have long hours, the company was good so it was not that bad!

I shot Pauline and Kevin's Engagement a few months ago and I know I was going to have fun shooting their wedding day. Their bridal party was so fun to shoot as well so .....ok, enough about how much fun...here's the pictures!




Love this one!



Suki grabbed a nice one of Pauline while I was shooting the guys coming in the house! good job kid!




Ceremony


Lots of Double Happiness at my Weddings! (maybe I should start selling these things....)


The boys.....in pink!? :p


Giggley Girls :)




flowers anyone?


Some portraits at the San Gabriel Mission

Kevin was laughing his ass off!
because this guy was helping! :D

Reception @ Capital Seafood in Monterery Park

Turned around and saw this.....awesome!

details details...

Cake Details


Grand Enterence

First Dance

No comments: